I have not yet had Google+ Communities roll out on my account. Given my experience with Google+, I know it will happen sometime today; they are pretty good at rolling out updates.
What I've read so far about the features of Communities, has been helpful; but, the posts don't answer all my questions.
Here are the questions:
- Will Google+ Pages be able to join Communities? I have a couple pages that are very topical; they would benefit from being in Communities regarding those topics.
- Will people in your Communities count towards your Circles?
- Will the Google+ mobile app have access to communities?
- How do my photos work with Communities? Some photos, I want to share; but, I don't want them cluttering up my albums.
- Will I be able to boot people out?
- Where do recorded Hangouts go? Will we be able to record Hangouts?