The problem that you are solving, my Marketing friend, is helping local businesses and organizations get their websites in tip top shape and ready for online advertising. So far, Google has made tons of money from people figuring things out on their own. But, they need YOU to help the less adventurous business owners who want to advertise online, but don't know how to get started.
There are a couple things you can do to get started in helping your community get with the times. You can sign up for Google Engage for Agencies. Through this program, you can score coupons for Google Adwords to give away to your prospects. There are four training slideshows that you need to watch to get started, that's all. There isn't even an exam.
If you want to get a little further involved in the business, you can join the Google Certification Program. Besides becoming certified in Adwords, there are other programs available through their Partner Programs.
You don't need to reinvent the wheel. Google has some damned good wheels for sale; but they don't have the salesforce. This is where you come in. Where else can you get paid to help others make money?
Why is this such a great opportunity?
- People Google stuff before they buy it
- People Google on their mobile phones to find businesses, get directions, and get phone numbers.
- Not everybody has a website, which would make things so much easier for customers
- No inventory to buy
- You can work from home
- Your effort has a direct impact on your income
You'd be doing your community a favor by helping them find things in town much easier. In addition, you help local businesses generate more income, which raises the standard of living for your community. So, get out there.
- Google's Proven Truths about Online Advertising (xemion.com)
- Google AdWords Now With Domains In Titles (seroundtable.com)
- How Agencies Can Stay Abreast of Google's Latest News (mediapost.com)